Welcome!

A forum for talking about Jesus.

This is an opportunity for us to sharpen each other on God's Word. We each have unique perspectives about scripture and life and often just need a source to express beliefs, regrets, thoughts, and ideas about living!

This is that avenue for that expression and growth! A challenge for learning from each other and providing support to battle the flesh, triumph in Truth, and Praise the LORD for He has done great things!

If you would like to participate, email me and I'll add you to be an author.

Dominate the Day!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

So I told my Spanish teacher..

To put his money where his mouth is. Profesor, por favor pone su dinero donde su boca esta.

Long story short.. he preaches something that he does not live. After pointing this out to him, I realized more importantly I need to do that too. I definitely need to stop condemning and being critical to others, and start changing my own life.

I realized that I need to continue to challenge myself to serve one master. Reality: I serve many idols. Especially money. Our whole culture is centered on money. I too often forget what I look like in the mirror and instead, worry about what others are doing or about what is the best way for me to get money. I wish I were a freaking sparrow-then all I would do is fly around enjoying the sweet beautiful sky and be careless about everything. Cause the sparrow just lives!

I pursue my agenda. I realized this is my biggest sin. I do not feed his sheep. I feed me. I don't serve the King.

I want to be blameless, upright, fear God and turn away from evil.
Now I just need to put my money where my mouth is.
Where is your money?

0 comments:

Post a Comment